2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The Forbes, or at least the samples are TRD. Just look at the collar in those pics and you can see how puffy they are.

Peace,
J

these aren't SB but very similar, no one gave 2 ***** about these. I think they resemble these more than the original. I'll pass on the new denims too.

Last edited:
Been wearing my LM everywhere to take a beating and none of the white coating has come off still 2 years later lol

@la-718 awesome price my guy, I paid a little under that for my used pair but had to pay up a little more for DS in my size :frown: hoping to move the used pair for a little more than I paid to settle the difference a bit. Worth it though, I'm going to wear them til even the black and red/royal wears down!

these aren't SB but very similar, no one gave 2 ***** about these. I think they resemble these more than the original. I'll pass on the new denims too.

... bc they were not impressive whatsoever in hand. The print, shape, smooth texture denim, outsole/midsole stitching combo...I didn't like anything about them.

Back
Top Bottom