2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anyone got the link that shows the rarest sb shoes based on their box era ? I swear it was posted on this forum earlier but Icant find it.

Jokes and wearability aside, Gibsons are one of the best conceptually executed SBs ever IMO.
For me they were love at first sight only issue is that I was broke lol. I waited till they hit $50 to cop and at that time I wanted other **** to cop. So i copped other ish and just didn't ever end up buying them. Then out of no where their value skyrocketed lol

Latest pickup (the jacket). Happy 15 years of nike sb! (I know I'm late was waiting on this) I've wanted this jacket for a hot minute and the recent postings on NT led me to copping this one. Thanks everyone!

#fresh #swag #gametight

Repped - Yeah I just saw that SPOT has a pair in my size. I don't think I can hold out any longer for them.

Repped ~ Honestly I just got back into the game this year and I'm starting from ground zero. That being, said I've missed out on so much in the past 8 years so I obviously had a lot of homework to do (which I did). Take it from a guy who has tracked down and bookmarked over 250 pairs of SB Dunks in his size, get them ASAP! I only bought them off GOAT because they were only $10 over retail. Everywhere else they were going for like $170+. I slipped up on SPOT though. You gotta love that free shipping.

Finally picked up a grail SB to me! It's also my first time picking up SB now that the prices have gone down lol

I love the comfort and quality of these older releases; just look at that tongue height!

I've relaced the right shoe and the left shoe was how the previous owner left them.
these are top10

peep your e-mail/Nike+...

received a 20 off 100 gift card/promo code...expires 2/21 though...a day before the denims drop lol

Back
Top Bottom