2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

15 Years of #SupportYourLocal Skateboarding

Can't wait for the forbes highs :D

i gotta tip my hat to the SB department, they are at least trying to revive/keep the brand going strong for the first time in like 2 years. it all started with the tiff highs then when this box set came out they got some heads back in the game. now reverse retros. just hoping they spread out some NEW IDEAS for QS in between putting out reverse retros because they can only go so long with them

i gotta tip my hat to the SB department, they are at least trying to revive/keep the brand going strong for the first time in like 2 years. it all started with the tiff highs then when this box set came out they got some heads back in the game. now reverse retros. just hoping they spread out some NEW IDEAS for QS in between putting out reverse retros because they can only go so long with them

Yeah they're starting 2017 with a good start! They went ham on tech stuff these past years to show the different ways and silhouettes on boardfeels. Now they're going for a remastered look like jumpman revisiting the ogs. I love it

Held the un sharks and bmws the other night at the outlet.. now I went to bat for the sea crystals, not these un sharks. The color was way off, and ugly, and they felt like sandpaper. The BMWs were pretty nice, both gray and black suede was soft. Double swoosh looked good.

I showed this to rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 and he pointed out the "perfect pair" has them in what we'd only guess is a 13. I don't think I've ever seen 11.5 for sale, I feel like I've seen 2-3 pairs over the years but I think they're usually 11. 20k though? Nahhh.

paris dunks for 22k? god dam were they always this expensive? and what's with the 1.2k shipping fee lmao shipping fee costs more than my whole shoe collection

also, is that canvas used on the paris sb's artwork?

Last edited:

paris dunks for 22k? god dam were they always this expensive? and what's with the 1.2k shipping fee lmao shipping fee costs more than my whole shoe collection

also, is that canvas used on the paris sb's artwork?
The uppers are artwork from a canvas work from Bernard Buffet that was cut up and put onto the 202 pairs that were produced. Consequently, no 2 pairs feature the same pattern.

I showed this to rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 and he pointed out the "perfect pair" has them in what we'd only guess is a 13. I don't think I've ever seen 11.5 for sale, I feel like I've seen 2-3 pairs over the years but I think they're usually 11. 20k though? Nahhh.

Yea obviously overpriced but I've never seen an 11.5 probably only 20 pairs in existence. Hard to put a true price on them though. Give the dude props for keeping them fresh all these years

Only other 11.5 I came across was around 2007...Seller had them listed up for consignment on the LA Avenue US site (Now RIF)...Seller was asking $2,000 for them and I was able to talk him down to $1,500...Got everything setup to pay and he hit me the news that somebody else had purchased them for his asking price just then...

Been kicking myself ever since for not just jumping on the 2k and trying to cheap him down...

PLA, Black Sheep, Blades, Premier, SPoT, and Pit Crew are the shops I know of so far participating in the anniversary give away. Anyone know any of the other 9? @rapcoz2134

got a question for those who have previously bought used shoes; do you clean both inside and outside before you wear them? and what's the best way to clean the inside of shoes? thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom