2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A few shots for those who may still be on the fence/need more angles. I really like the shoe's detailing (frayed denim up close) and overall comfort, but I don't think I can pull them off/put them into my weekly rotation, so back to Nike they go. Also a little annoying that the left shoe has what appears to be a denim stain on the midsole in the toe box region. 

I went all the way up with the swoosh

I have Piets and there nice but Dooms are the best Gold Box for sure. Buellers have a leopard tongue and his vest in the Movie is not leopard print. Bad execution.

There's a pair of Size 9.5 Band Aids up on eBay that are pretty decently priced. Not sure if we can post live links in here, so I'll just leave it at that. 

I was just blown away that the pic prozac posted was actually of him and the nail in the coffin was he could fit that size on his foot but still posted that up on FC. I could understand maybe if he was hurting for money but he sure flaunts a lot on his IG, even if I was hurting I would sell a lot of other stuff before the lobs. I really like the lobster set, really creative in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom