2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Speaking of LMs I've got the beat black pair on today
And it's weird, these black 11.5s feel like my white 12s
Seems like I could have done 11s

Speaking of LMs I've got the beat black pair on today
And it's weird, these black 11.5s feel like my white 12s
Seems like I could have done 11s

You really think so? I had the black ones in 11.5 and I sold them cuz they were way too small for my feet so narrow

Last edited:
I'm in so unbelievably hard on the Lunar FC classic and I hope they revisit some of the older colors.

Like if they redo this one

If nike SB continues on the lowkey but smart releases 2017 is so their year. 

I'll admit the sole looks a little worse but the top down view is still on point. 

Last edited:
You really think so? I had the black ones in 11.5 and I sold them cuz they were way too small for my feet so narrow

Probably just this pair, they are preowned so maybe the guy stretched them or something
I can't skate at all in my white 12s.... forefoot is swimming even with the laces tied tight
My other 1's are 11.5 and feel perfect so idk
Maybe just production variation

Now that I think about it I would not risk doing an 11..... I can wear shoes that are loose, but tight shoes are a def no way

Last edited:
There's been some great stuff posted in this thread recently.

Looking through my collection, I realized that I haven't cracked open the boxes of some of these in over a decade.

The Futura lows will always be one of my favorite pairs. I forgot how amazing the suede and leather quality is on these things.

The unFuturas on the other hand came out during the peak of Nike quality cutbacks in 2008 and feel stiff as a board.

I love the way the highs look, but they represent the beginning of a steep downswing in the SB line.

I was also always semi-annoyed that they didn't go all out and match the colors and materials tic for tac, but you can't have everything I guess.

It's hard for me to justify purchasing any of the newer SB stuff, but as long as they keep making the retro highs, I'll keep buying them 
ohwell.gif

Iooking to buy my first pair of dunk hi's I wear a 12. Should I got 11.5 or do they run true at 12? Thanks y'all.

There's been some great stuff posted in this thread recently.

Looking through my collection, I realized that I haven't cracked open the boxes of some of these in over a decade.

The Futura lows will always be one of my favorite pairs. I forgot how amazing the suede and leather quality is on these things.

The unFuturas on the other hand came out during the peak of Nike quality cutbacks in 2008 and feel stiff as a board.

I love the way the highs look, but they represent the beginning of a steep downswing in the SB line.

I was also always semi-annoyed that they didn't go all out and match the colors and materials tic for tac, but you can't have everything I guess.

It's hard for me to justify purchasing any of the newer SB stuff, but as long as they keep making the retro highs, I'll keep buying them 
ohwell.gif
Still want a sz. 12 in the lows. 

If Skunk lows drop, do you guys think that would raise or bring down the price of the highs? Highs are a grail but I have a hard time dropping as much as they are going for, for a DS pair.

Word all good input. I figure if they don't cheap out on materials, they could have something sweet on their hands. Or even a reverse low could be nice.

Using Tiffs, De La's, and Calli's as indicators probably won't effect the OG price point at all.

Yup, now that I think of it, every low > high or vice versa hasn't really taken off. Just want something better than those hempalike lows from last year. They were kind of weak.

Back
Top Bottom