2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm wearing my Sasquatches today as well
Went to the new Nike Clearance Store in Pasadena, TX
Twice the size of the one in Conroe.... very little SBs (I picked up brown IWs for $44) but they had a bunch of the BTTYS.... not really a fan of those but had to grab a couple because the leather was nice and soft.... idk what schools they are ... blue white (Duke?) then orange and white (no idea)
Also got another SB hat all for $145
Didn't need any of it, but 30% footwear made it hard to leave with nothing

BTTYS are nice. I actually doubled up on the Villanovas and UNLVs, once they got so cheap on discount everywhere, use one pair of each as rain beaters, the leather holds up impressively well. good quality.

I wish the outlets around here would get some of the BTTYS. They seem to be everywhere but near me :lol:

Are you back to buying now?
Which ones are you looking for?

I never stopped window shopping :lol:

None in particular. I'm not a sports guy so that is a non issue, and I think they're all pretty clean. I just want some of that soft leather lol

These look even better in person, thinking about un-DSing them but prolly wont hehe

Last edited:
Couple dudes on FB pointed out the resemblance of those purple/white highs to the "Ostrich Swoosh pack" lows from 2011:

DSC_0098-20110227.jpg

DSC_0103-20110227.jpg

Not dunks but my wear for the day. I don't like the shade of purple they have on those new high's. They do resemble the ostrich lows you just put up though.

BTTYS are nice. I actually doubled up on the Villanovas and UNLVs, once they got so cheap on discount everywhere, use one pair of each as rain beaters, the leather holds up impressively well. good quality.

Got the UNLVs but want the Michigans too. Still looking for them for the low. I regret passing on them on NDC clearance :x

love big gulps. gotta throw them green laces in dude

word this is my second pair and didn't come w the green. haha on my youtube vid today i was actually talking about how i regret selling these when i had em with all the accessories and now this second pair don't have the green laces and it kind of sucks

My message was a courtesy to everyone else who placed an order and has been waiting for the shipment confirmation

Back
Top Bottom