2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

What would be the going rate for a pair of Quartersnacks in a 9.5? DS. Would be a great pair of go-to shoes.

What would be the going rate for a pair of Quartersnacks in a 9.5? DS. Would be a great pair of go-to shoes.
Id say the max should be 100-105 shipped. Seen lots of pairs going in the 70-90s range for vnds and "pass as ds" pairs.

​those are blue hero samples...I've seen them floating around on ebay. I knew the swoosh was painted but I never noticed how rough it actually was

Last edited:
Congrats on the F&F cop man, that's dope!

Just saw the retail price on the multi colored janoski's is 160$ 
sick.gif

I am insane for copping today and not waiting for the inevitable disco 
mean.gif

Yo I thought premier dropped the multi colored jano jawns at 9?? Anybody got a link for anywhere else selling?

Saturday the 26th? LMAO guessing they come out tomorrow then.

Last edited:
@jkitty  rep rep rep bro! That's whats up, actually need a 7.5 but that 104$ price makes makecrack happy af! God I wish I knew about that listing earlier.

Theres another listing with a FSR from 8 to 13 for 103$ shipped 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I totally see what you guys are saying, and through a very objective lense I guess it is "just a box".

But in a more subjective reality (which is where I exist) people collect things they like because of their own personal opinions and feelings so no its not just a damn box...
It most certainly is just a box that houses the same shoes that everyone else was able to buy for retail or less.
I get that, but the box wasn't available for retail or less...so no, it most certainly is not a just a box. I don't know why people keep saying its just a box, its clearly not just a box. Whatever slot is above 'just a box' that's where this Box should be categorized in.

Yall over here getting at my mans @jimmypiff's neck about him investing in a box that comes with the kicks... Makes me wonder how much you all throw down for Yeezys and other hyped kicks alone :nerd:

Last edited:

I totally see what you guys are saying, and through a very objective lense I guess it is "just a box".

But in a more subjective reality (which is where I exist) people collect things they like because of their own personal opinions and feelings so no its not just a damn box...

I get that, but the box wasn't available for retail or less...so no, it most certainly is not a just a box. I don't know why people keep saying its just a box, its clearly not just a box. Whatever slot is above 'just a box' that's where this Box should be categorized in.
i think the box and setup is dope. who cares how much it costs if you like it thats all that matters. something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. if you want something, forget what anyone else thinks. 

Day 23, Gino 3. Just noticed that crease on the toe box but hey it adds character 

screen shots

Back
Top Bottom