2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pretty easy cop, if you showed up early enough. I was 34th and showed up around 7:30. Line went up 1st ave and around 11th street.

Saw roughly a dozen or so boxes carted into Fuku shortly after I got there. Unless my math is off I'd say they had seven or so runs, so not that many on hand. But who knows. Not a lot of heads or resellers - mostly fans of Chang and Momofuku. 

Had tons of food and drinks for everyone starting at around 8AM. Chang was there taking photos and signing stuff. 
nice, i like the shoe more than packaging this time around, sucker for those side logos
nthat.gif
 that signature alone would make me double up lol

Last edited:
Simple, minimal box design. 

I wonder why SB never went with a white box. Have they?

I'll probably end up scrubbing the signature off at some point when they need to be cleaned. Not a big deal tho. Just glad to have been able to pick up a pair. Someone in front of me got the bottoms signed!

Last edited:
I'm not mad at the signed outsole...it'll display well and won't affect wearability if he ever decides to unDS.

I decided to sleep in and pass altogether pass on the shoe.

while I'm a huge mom fan, I'm not gonna deceive myself into believing that these new releases are anywhere near the quality of the golden age of Nike SB I grew up in.

I do hope that whoever wants these can cop and rock

while I'm a huge mom fan, I'm not gonna deceive myself into believing that these new releases are anywhere near the quality of the golden age of Nike SB I grew up in.

These are denim though. All of the denim stuff Nike and SB has done over the past few years has been pretty nice. Maybe you just don't want them...? :lol:

I think they're really nice but I think I'm sitting this one out too.

Well if you're still comparing the newer releases to the golden age of Nike SB, then you'll never purchase a pair.

I think a lot of us have accepted the fact that those days are over.

Well if you're still comparing the newer releases to the golden age of Nike SB, then you'll never purchase a pair.

I think a lot of us have accepted the fact that those days are over.
theres a few gems in recent years: SOMPs and Quartersnacks

quartersnacks felt nice to the touch, but wouldn't say were any more comfortable than other releases.  SOMPS are great though

Homegrowns, WPF and CNY :smokin

Some of my recent favorites.. honestly I love the plus collab from a year or two ago too lol

Homegrowns, WPF and CNY
smokin.gif

Some of my recent favorites.. honestly I love the plus collab from a year or two ago too lol
man u love every shoe that drops.

agreed on Homegrowns.

Not a fan of CNY

how long ago did WPF drop?

Back
Top Bottom