2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I haven't hit on SNRKS since Flu Games lol hoping the pair I copped from OVERSTOCK DOT COM gets here soon 
roll.gif

There are lots of "cool " shoes that are ugly as hell
if anyone that has more than 20 pairs of dunks tries to tell you every pair is good looking then they are crazy

Good looking and awesome are not always the same thing

Rukus collab is super cool with its story telling, but is not a good looking shoe
Atlas ISO is a great looking shoe but due to terrible materials they aren't all that cool (not a good example really)

Dinosaur Jr? I wouldn't classify an all silver high top good looking but it's def cool
What the dunk? Seriously the ugliest shoes ever made.... but desirable for sure
I'm kinda blanking on examples right now but most of our shoes are less than good looking but other factors make us like them (story/materials/exclusivity/etc)

Those Campbell dunks are pretty terrible in the looks department.... is consider if they weren't the slim dunks.... but don't lie to yourself and say they aren't ugly

I think those campbells will be everywhere... odd places that don't even get prm dunks have been popping up with 'em

having seen some videos of them i dont even find the campbells that terribly ugly anymore (minus the toeboxes, those will forever stay ugly af in my eyes), colors work nicely together and the stitching is quite pretty, so i can respect them as a work of art/collectors piece, but they are MUCH too flashy for me to wear, even if they werent mismatched.
and if a dunk with supposedly nice materials releases which is impossible for me to wear, well thats kind of a sad event for me personally.

there were always two sides to the skate aesthetic, on one hand the cool almost classy understatement look (think carhartts, ginos, levis, takahashis, QS, SOMPs, all the black/gum variations basically, list goes on forever) and on the other hand the more loud and crazy style ( bears, what the, pusheads, fast times, kruegers, stained glass, list goes on forever as well..)

i always almost exclusively subscribed to the former, but i can see that many of the younger folks are up for it to be more on the crazy side and with all the anticipation posts on reddit and fb and the waiting lines at atlas on instagram nike did play into that quite well with this release.

curious how many on-foot posts will be seen though..

any other spots getting the momofuku?
https://www.skatedeluxe.com/en/nike...9758?sort=new&count=60&view=manu&brand_id=189

BUT the Int'l shipping is a killer.

I think those campbells will be everywhere... odd places that don't even get prm dunks have been popping up with 'em
Same, already seen 3/4 spots that might potentially drop em' tomorrow online which to my understanding was the official online release date. IMO it's mainly people jumping on the "What The" hype and lots of other people who've generally been out of the loop making this release seem like more than it actually is.

that tee is indeed nice!
supposed to release in obsidian as well:
If the shirt drops in XS it might be the first piece of SB apparel I actually buy lol.

Last edited:
They're only gonna have a few pairs from what I've heard from one of the homies...
I haven't heard anything but I was thinking that though. Otherwise, it'd be the biggest swindle ever to people who went in person and ended up paying $40 more.

@stiunit very unfortunate coincidence but if you can do half size smaller or bigger, it'll come to ~$137 after shipping and tax exclusion

https://royal-kingdom.nl/Nike-SB-Du...cheng-david-chen-chefsmind-Kingdom-Chefs-mind

Also if anyone really doesn't wanna risk it tomorrow for the Campbells and would pay $150ish lol (ONLY Sizes 9-10)

https://www.noteshop.co.uk/footwear/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-iced-jade-circuit-orange-sail.html

Size 6.5 and 7 for a bit cheaper too

https://royal-kingdom.nl/shoes/Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Premium-X-Thomas-Campbell

Last edited:
Atlas online release is probably 10-12 pairs. Maybe less? Good luck to all trying and hopefully their servers can handle it.

Got a 10 on phone order. Tried my boys pair on and damn they run tight. Hopefully I hit on a 10.5 or 11 even.

Back
Top Bottom