2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Koston...

AD92C286-D646-4E1E-A978-D866F60FB9C1.jpeg

Watch them be crazy limited. I hope not though. I feel like they'll be kind of easy to grab otherwise.

They're not, just November's QS. I think my local area shops are getting about 24-28 pairs each. I can find out this week how many confirmed pairs are coming in.

Know I'm late to the party on this but does anybody know if pigeons will have fat tounge that's really the game breaker for me with those

They're not, just November's QS. I think my local area shops are getting about 24-28 pairs each. I can find out this week how many confirmed pairs are coming in.

This...

My local said about 20 to 25 pairs or so...To put that in context they got 22 pairs of the Denim Forbes earlier this year...Roughly the same amount for all the other OG series releases too...

These shouldn’t be hard to get...Especially since a fair amount of people seem to be cold on them as is...

This...

My local said about 20 to 25 pairs or so...To put that in context they got 22 pairs of the Denim Forbes earlier this year...Roughly the same amount for all the other OG series releases too...

These shouldn’t be hard to get...Especially since a fair amount of people seem to be cold on them as is...

Well that's good to know. Then no worries on getting a pair. And like you said, especially since people seem to be a bit cold on them.

pigeons looking pitiful

but I'll wait til I see them in person, already committed to one pair from the local (gotta support the local you know)

Back
Top Bottom