2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah Tiff highs were going to be the second coming too...What about the Denim Forbes highs? Nothing but a blip on the radar...

Nike SB won’t back to full steam until they start releasing 1:1 Retro / new solid colorways with the OG tooling and quality...
thought came into my head... why isnt nike giving us OG tooling on these TRD dunks? i mean they can keep that IW bs cuz its better for skating, but why not release the TRD dunks with at least OG tooling? :emoji_thinking:

I think im getting with these. Yes basic plain as heck. Red laces >

I would enjoy the colorway if it had no pigeon/staple branding or "legacy". All the rebirth and revival of Nike SB talk is kinda corny IMO.

Cant believe 2 sz pigeons on stockx goin for 6G

080B1EEE-E305-4F63-AF84-7AF8F870132C.jpeg

thse remind me of vamps or something. not feeling them at all. i'm with the ig poster that said this is wack if its the retro of the pigeon. i'd rather get pigeon highs which i don't want either. wish they'd rerelease these as they were or maybe a flom or unkle low or a hunters or bison (red toe) hi...

He has a massive collection but not the OG Pigeons? Could’ve sworn he’s posted a pair up before...

Not taking anything away from the “What The” pair but a group shot with the first Pigeons would’ve made more sense...

Yeah that og insole is cool. If they really wanted to cater to the sneaker heads they would have used good material.
They gonna make this $125 or $150 cause of the “extras” like lace bag and pink box?

Back
Top Bottom