2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I never understand why shops allow crap like this to happen. If you KNOW that folks are camping, keep order from beginning to end of the release so you don’t get shut down. Hand out wristbands off top so it doesn’t get that crazy.
If you want to show up a full day early, you should have to spend a day and night standing on the sidewalk, without leaving.

I never understand why shops allow crap like this to happen. If you KNOW that folks are camping, keep order from beginning to end of the release so you don’t get shut down. Hand out wristbands off top so it doesn’t get that crazy.

But that's like asking why they told folks to come back at 7am knowing they gave out bands .... cause it's not like folks aren't gonna get pissed when they show up at 7 to find folks with bands debo-ing the line

It always happens. Qs unnannouced drops online. Popup shops.

Example is that Brooklyn sup bogo.
Yeezys.

It really depends on procedure

Im only here for the blk pigeons.

Always wanted the OG ones but couldnt pay the premium.

Would love to grab these at retail and demolish them

Dont hate me guys :lol:

Same here. I for one hope the release is wide enough for the resale to drop down to the 200-250 range. I was in high school when the originals came out and I never ever came close to having a chance to get em'. This is a chance to fill that void a bit. If ever the skunk lows come out I will be back in this thread for the same reason.

But that's like asking why they told folks to come back at 7am knowing they gave out bands .... cause it's not like folks aren't gonna get pissed when they show up at 7 to find folks with bands debo-ing the line

“Debo-ing” a line could easily be prevented if they kept order from beginning to end. Pass out numbered wrist bands, take the persons name, ID number and move down the line with that list come release day. Simple. If you still want them to sleep outside for a day, fine. Let them know that they need to stay in a single file line and avoid blocking any other businesses entrances on that street, keep things clean out there as well or they’ll lose their opportunity to buy. Simple stuff.

This might be the time to stock up on dunks before the hype cycle comes back around to Sbs

I’ll believe it when I see it. The “hype cycle” was supposed to be back when the Tiff Highs dropped, ask those reselling beast that bought up the Valentines Day Dunk Lows how that new found hype worked out for them.

200w.gif

I have never abandoned the shoes I love ie SBs and AJ retros. I still buy SBs and Jordans but with the huge variety out there now, I've allocated some of my funds to other shoes like GL3s, UBs, Yeezys, Racers, Vapors to name a few. But yah SBs and retros will always have meaning to me just cause that's where it all began for me.
My recent dunk purchases you can say are hyped but I loved them all; Petoskey highs, Tiffany highs (lows were my grails), Black Sheep and Momofukus. Pigeons just has too much meaning behind them for me and I really hope they are a GR because I refuse to pay $200+ for these. Now if they can find a way to re-release the unkles....

and the nonsense continues...
DunkSbPigeon.jpg

Bad news they gave out wrist bands and shutdown camping

Its funny how folks are suddenly pumped for an SB after theyve been dead for years. I wonder how many of the people on these lines were even around for the first drop.

Did we not just go through **** back in March with Air Max 1s? Dude's online having the nerve to sell used 2009 pairs for 300$. ****ing clowns man, bunch of Mr. Me Too *** mother****ers. They'll be on to something else in 2 weeks

So far blacksheep, premier ,and familia are confirmed shops that'll carry the pigeons. I'm just curious about how online releases are gonna go because blacksheep is only selling online if they have pairs left after their in store release. If enough heads cop them in store they may very well not even have an online release

Back
Top Bottom