2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

:lol::lol: Since this has been the pidgeon thread for the last 2 weeks just thought they were pidgeons. I should really stop skimming threads. Thou it is after 2am over here in the UK, that's my excuse. :D

not-sure-if-you-miss-me-or-youre-just-bored.jpg

Someone has been impersonating you...
They are using Rocky Horror Memes...
Thought you changed your Avi/Name.
who?

Anyone going to premier shop ?
i'm heading there tomorrow morning. but i'm not standing outside forever. I am guessing someone could get a pair so long as they're there before the 10 am drop if they don't reclose the doors sometime in between.

i'm heading there tomorrow morning. but i'm not standing outside forever. I am guessing someone could get a pair so long as they're there before the 10 am drop if they don't reclose the doors sometime in between.
Î see thanks for the info:emoji_thumbsup:î got a 50 min drive from There ..hopefully î can get a pair

I have a 4 day old new born lol so all be up early how's so cal LA area looking .. my daughter been born this week i have not kept up :frown:

Congrats! Here's one for LA: Available tomorrow, November 11th, in-store at Blends Larchmont Village, Santa Ana, and San Diego

im trying to get all the links now saved before i hit the bed. if yall dont wanna post em like that please send me a PM with em

Back
Top Bottom