2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

i got the barely greens in tts and they were fine for me.

i'll prob strike out on this shoe anyways.

If you have wide feet, highly recommend 1/2 size up plus loosening the laces a lot. I had to sell my size 10.5 Momofukus because I forgot about SB fit. Fortunately I ordered another pair that was my right size.

If you have wide feet, highly recommend 1/2 size up plus loosening the laces a lot. I had to sell my size 10.5 Momofukus because I forgot about SB fit. Fortunately I ordered another pair that was my right size.

I technically already size up from 9 to 9.5 for dunks with some space in the front, should I go to a 10 for these?

For anyone who managed to get them on the SNEAKRS app in uk, and got the confirmation that they’ve ‘received your order’ etc don’t celebrate just yet, I’ve had that twice with previous drops, most recently the DocBrown vandals, then had random cancellation emails 1-2 days later saying it’s not available anymore and they’ve cancelled the order with no explanation. It’s the confirmation of shipping email you need to wait on to be sure, I’m not getting my hopes up til I receive that.

EvilBay already flooded

Attachments

• 36DEE527-B02B-45EF-B516-5ED9A9ACBD4C.png
    36DEE527-B02B-45EF-B516-5ED9A9ACBD4C.png
    636 KB · Views: 41
if these didnt have the pigeon logo
they would be sitting like a regular gr sb
folks just be hyping **** up to hype it :smh:
i hope all the regulars get to eat for this release
but the **** folks do to hype things up is just :smh:

don't be that guy!!!

cause this can be said about any shoe