2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They are coming !
Ok I'll be the one to say it...those blue dunks are terrible..color blocking doesn't look good at all IMO...but the burgundy joints, well that's a different story [emoji]128526[/emoji]

They are on NDC as well

Edit: Sold out, hope everyone who wanted copped...

Last edited:
So here are the pics of the Ron Burgundys, no og box, no extra laces, $70 firm. Person is local so wont have to ship, not sure if id wanna pay that much and not get a box.

It's probably missing the box because these ended up on the hash wall at outlets. It's a pretty good shoe though I beat the hell out of my pair and wish I'd have picked up a few spares from the outlets when they were cheap as hell.

I spy.....

So I'm watching this wear test on the Project BAs from Exodus Skate Shop in Winston-Salem, NC and it was only posted yesterday (not sure when recorded though). Also not sure if they do phone orders, but about 1 minute in, the guy from the shop is talking and their shoe wall is behind him.

I see:

Lemon Twist Jano

Black Floral Jano

Black Firecracker

FTCs

BHMs

ACGs

Wolf Grey

St Pattys

Beavis/Butthead (the lows, I get em confused, never watched that show)

Like I said, if you are looking for any of those, might be worth giving them a call to see. I looked up their number and it's 336-748-9712. Worth a shot if you are hunting. I know someone was after those FTCs recently, but can't remember who.

Last edited:

I spy.....

So I'm watching this wear test on the Project BAs from Exodus Skate Shop in Winston-Salem, NC and it was only posted yesterday (not sure when recorded though). Also not sure if they do phone orders, but about 1 minute in, the guy from the shop is talking and their shoe wall is behind him.

I see:

Lemon Twist Jano

Black Floral Jano

Black Firecracker

FTCs

BHMs

ACGs

Wolf Grey

St Pattys

Beavis/Butthead (the lows, I get em confused, never watched that show)

Like I said, if you are looking for any of those, might be worth giving them a call to see. I looked up their number and it's 336-748-9712. Worth a shot if you are hunting. I know someone was after those FTCs recently, but can't remember who.

They (edit: usually) do phone orders (shipping is $10-15), this morning may be a little hectic as they are releasing digis at 10 am. they're not totally computerized- all the shoes and sizes are kept track of in a huge binder so be patient with them. they'll take care of you!

also: be sure to ask what SBs are in the glass case up front

Last edited:
Ok I'll be the one to say it...those blue dunks are terrible..color blocking doesn't look good at all IMO...but the burgundy joints, well that's a different story [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Can't front I like the blue/black but the white mid sole pisses me off.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161116241152

Just found these on Ebay, didn't really have the money to spend but I couldn't pass these up.  Too good to be true? Thoughts? Looked legit to me..

Also, I am about to pull the trigger on some of these drop-front shoe containers (as recommended by other members), but I want to make sure that a size 12 high top would fit nicely.  The dimensions for the large container are 11 x 14 x 7.  My assumption is that the dimensions are specified to the outside of the container, meaning it would actually be slightly smaller on the inside.  By my measurements, my size 12 dunk high stands at exactly 7" at its highest point.  Hoping someone has some specific experience with these and larger size dunks as I really don't want to be shoving the shoes in there.  Any help or information is greatly appreciated.

DropFrontShoeBoxMens_x.jpg

The best price I've found is 9.99 each

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/closet/shoeStorage/shelf?productId=10024249

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161116241152

Just found these on Ebay, didn't really have the money to spend but I couldn't pass these up.  Too good to be true? Thoughts? Looked legit to me..

Also, I am about to pull the trigger on some of these drop-front shoe containers (as recommended by other members), but I want to make sure that a size 12 high top would fit nicely.  The dimensions for the large container are 11 x 14 x 7.  My assumption is that the dimensions are specified to the outside of the container, meaning it would actually be slightly smaller on the inside.  By my measurements, my size 12 dunk high stands at exactly 7" at its highest point.  Hoping someone has some specific experience with these and larger size dunks as I really don't want to be shoving the shoes in there.  Any help or information is greatly appreciated.

The best price I've found is 9.99 each

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/closet/shoeStorage/shelf?productId=10024249
I've always thought about doing this and always passed it up. Storage is one of those tricky things. Sure, you can see the shoe, but the light also gets in much easier, which is often pretty damaging over time. Container store has a bunch of retail brick and mortar locations. If there is one near you, go in and try it out. I've never tried the drop front, but I know their normal "shoe containers" do not work well with size 12 because I tried in store.

I've always thought about doing this and always passed it up. Storage is one of those tricky things. Sure, you can see the shoe, but the light also gets in much easier, which is often pretty damaging over time. Container store has a bunch of retail brick and mortar locations. If there is one near you, go in and try it out. I've never tried the drop front, but I know their normal "shoe containers" do not work well with size 12 because I tried in store.
Thanks for the reply. Yea the closest store is about 40 mins away, not against going there to try it out, just figured I'd ask here first.  I'm in the process of making a display/storage setup.  Got 6 IceBoxs for my favorites and will use these for the rest.  I know natural light will be an issue but they will not be in direct sunlight so I'm hoping it won't be a problem.

Damn good detective work CarolinaKickG! Repped!

Good lookin' on the info as well snkfiend, repped too!

What the what?? Lol. I like the additional blue. It's a nice change to an overused color scheme. More blue, black accenting, and was that a gum sole? 

im so suprised ccs got the florals they never usually never get anything better than a GR
these are kind of a GR. even my local snowboard shop got them, and they only ever carry like 3-4 janoski CWs at a time. and theyre always GRs

Back
Top Bottom