2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looking forward to getting these on feet this week. This was a must-pick-up for me, given the history of the original Pigeon release and my affinity for New York City. Sorry for contaminating the thread as a non-regular, whose interest in Dunks doesn't extend beyond maybe four or five specific models. :ohwell:
L1002118.jpg

Looking forward to getting these on feet this week. This was a must-pick-up for me, given the history of the original Pigeon release and my affinity for New York City. Sorry for contaminating the thread as a non-regular, whose interest in Dunks doesn't extend beyond maybe four or five specific models. :ohwell:
L1002118.jpg

Appreciate the nice shot and glad you got them!

I’m encouraged by the bubble seeming to burst on resell prices, I’ll keep the hunt open for a 12 into next year if possible.

My 1st pigeon dunks. I paid $249. I guess I'm an impatient new yorker, and a collector, sneaker guy. Its only my 4th dunk, (gorge green sb and atom green sb) the other dunk i had were 06 black denim hi. I tried helping out 6 other nters and some of em copped retail. I will rock my pigeons happily eventually.

#NTSB
IMG_20171119_195540.jpg

My 1st pigeon dunks. I paid $249. I guess I'm an impatient new yorker, and a collector, sneaker guy. Its only my 4th dunk, (gorge green sb and atom green sb) the other dunk i had were 06 black denim hi. I tried helping out 6 other nters and some of em copped retail. I will rock my pigeons happily eventually.

#NTSB
IMG_20171119_195540.jpg
Looks like you got the complete set, with the paper, bag, etc.:emoji_thumbsup:

@Air Money
Congrats on the pair, good sir, and the apparel as well! Glad you were able to get all the pieces. And thank you for posting those pages from the newspaper. The sketches on the page made me appreciate the shoe a bit more for some reason.

Yep, the rest of the other pages are basically what you see in the snkrs app or other shoe blogs

what i posted i didnt see elsewhere

No problem, i do it for NTSB. Trying to be part of this great group.

I look at the $249 Like I paid for win 82 xis but a little more. I wanted the xis that day 11/11/17 but chose pigeon dunks

Bit the bullet and bought my sz 8 for just over 200. Was going to wait til it dropped further but I got impatient. Now the wait begins but I plan to rock em as carefully as I can. Would've doubled up if I was able to snag a pair at retail, but oh well.

Back
Top Bottom