2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

passing on the elites too. might consider if future elite releases have black/gum midsole/outsole :lol:

Nobody wants the medicoms. They are trash. Let's move onto UCS. No use in blowing up the thread for medicoms. Again no one likes them they will sit. Not worth scooping for resale. U will loose money. Don't bother. Not fire at all . Totally stupid . Resellers are onto the next hype. No hype here

happy thanksgiving all...after almost four years of posting in here regularly, i figured I might as well share my sb dunk collection (well, at least the ones I've tried to keep clean over the years):
IMG_0015.jpg

can you spot any of your favorites?

Nobody wants the medicoms. They are trash. Let's move onto UCS. No use in blowing up the thread for medicoms. Again no one likes them they will sit. Not worth scooping for resale. U will loose money. Don't bother. Not fire at all . Totally stupid . Resellers are onto the next hype. No hype here

I like the Medicoms, I don't think they're trash.

medicoms will sell out with quickness only b/c of how limited they are. When you see premier not putting stock up online you know there aren't many pairs... I'm still not getting up to drive there for them though...

How do elites fit compared to fat tongue lows? I would guess half a size smaller because of the slim tongue and slim profile but Janoski’s are also slim and those run small as hell

Back
Top Bottom