2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Trying to figure out what's the hype behind these. I don't see it, sucks folks are missing out however.
For me I just think there dope and thought it was an easy cop I dont even own any dunks. Didnt like the pigeons at all. What a great 1st experience lol

Trying to figure out what's the hype behind these. I don't see it, sucks folks are missing out however.
give people a chance to cop a "grail" they probably thought they never would without paying exorbitant resale prices ..i think that's dope.

lol, i sat on there contemplating with my thumbprint on the home button & all my info saved already, i think since i scored 2 pairs of off whites anything is possible ..they were all gone in less than 3 minutes.

a little tip to people who have trouble scoring on snkrs, to cop manual you have to have all your info saved, address, cc info & use the thumbprint option on iphone, it'll be the easiest cop ever once that link goes live.. i've gotten skeptas, pigeons, offwhite 97's & 90's, just have to be extremely quick to get the w, only thing i hate i missed out on are the offwhite jordans & the undftd 97's.

Give the government your fingerprint if you want.

Not me.

Already a stack on eBay

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171124-072342.png
    Screenshot_20171124-072342.png
    523 KB · Views: 70
Give the government your fingerprint if you want.

Not me.

lmfao ..think about what you just said, they've had your fingerprint since you were born ..they can have it, imma still get fly & get these fits off in the meantime.

I was on board for the release today but not too bumed I missed. I didn't think there was a following for them like this though.

Back
Top Bottom