2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah, it's definitely not 400. I'm thinking they probably meant 4,000, which is still very limited. If it was really only 400 pairs total, that's less than 10 total pairs per state in local shops, not even counting what they sold on SNKRS.

If that's the case I'm expecting it to be a coin flip on a cancellation email from Nike. Oh well we'll see.

Only 400 dunks were produced according to uprise.

Yeah, 4,000 sounds more likely. A lot of BIG accounts only got like 4 pair.

image1.png

These look terrible. I’m just waiting for pics of the UCS at this point.

sharkin sharkin you see how 9th Wonder 9th Wonder acting about the UCS?

I can't share pics man lol, I'm happy to share with people I trust that won't share the pics..

Look, shops have them already, and they'll be getting them Monday and Tuesday, etc.. ya'll will see them soon, I described them so use ya imagination

And John00 John00 I'll send you pics if you want to see what they look like. Just pm me cuz

My ex-local blocked me on IG
very professional way to act
All I did was make a comment that I had to buy online instead of buy locally
Idiot
I guess I'll have to start swinging by Select from time to time

lol, that sucks. That ****ed up shop doesn't deserve your money.

Same shop that played you on Pigeons?
Yeah
Sucks that I still have to go out to there to pick up my preorder board
Hopefully the owner is there so I can tell him he’s dumb
But if he isn’t then I don’t have to worry about it
Will end up saving me money in the long run so it’s all good, I’ll just miss doing in person pickups instead of waiting for the mail to show up

Yeah
Sucks that I still have to go out to there to pick up my preorder board
Hopefully the owner is there so I can tell him he’s dumb
But if he isn’t then I don’t have to worry about it
Will end up saving me money in the long run so it’s all good, I’ll just miss doing in person pickups instead of waiting for the mail to show up

In this day and age, with the way skateshops are dropping like flies, this just seems like incredibly bad business. We've all seen your pickups. You buy a lot of GRs that he probably has trouble moving inventory of. (that's not a knock either)
Has this dude even considered how much business on product like that he's about to lose to his local competitor?

Well this may have been on the high end, but just ordered the black pigeons at 200 shipped. That was my ceiling, just kept seeing yalls pictures over and over and once I saw the sequoia was the right color I was sold.

Can’t wait to beat them up

In this day and age, with the way skateshops are dropping like flies, this just seems like incredibly bad business. We've all seen your pickups. You buy a lot of GRs that he probably has trouble moving inventory of. (that's not a knock either)
Has this dude even considered how much business on product like that he's about to lose to his local competitor?
I bet he hasn't even thought about it..... he's never made what I think are good business decisions... he always gets irked when kids would come in talking about getting things online, He's always talking "support your local" but I don't think he has a clue what that means FOR the local when people do.
I have always made a point to get stuff from him just to show support which is why this whole thing makes me so mad

He's lucky he was able to take over a skatepark when the original owner "grew up" and moved into the family business of real estate
Had it not been for the park AND the connections he inherited there is no way he would still be around

Now I'm conflicted on having this collection of shop decks I have......

Just me, or does it seem like more than 200 people have OG Pigeons?
it's probably because every single pair is showed off and flaunted
242 + 30 F&F pairs right?

That's a lot and I'd bet all but one pair are still in someone's collection on the top shelf

It seems like there are way more than 24 yellow lobsters also.... well at least it seems every big time collector has a pair

Back
Top Bottom