2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

K7DwaFg.jpg
Roomate wanted to try out his camera today.

Hard pass on those UCS. I have only changed my mind on a shoe I didn't like once, and this isn't that time. :lol:

Probably won't be too hard for those that want them, but either way good luck to all of you that are going for them.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about them not releasing online. I feel like stock will be ample, especially with so many different models.

That is box is kinda weak. I like the iso from the last one. Hopefully there is more then just that

Side note. Anyone know why what the dunks have skyrocketed in price. I remember seeing them for 6-800 now they are over 2 k?

That is box is kinda weak. I like the iso from the last one. Hopefully there is more then just that

Side note. Anyone know why what the dunks have skyrocketed in price. I remember seeing them for 6-800 now they are over 2 k?

Se llama supply and demand. Our sizes are getting harder and harder to come by.

UCS box is decent but even as a box collector I don’t think I’ll be losing sleep
This whole thing seems lazy (except for the material looking like sweater knit
Is it just me or is CNCPTS the only ones to really experiment with materials? ( in the last few years)

so you say there is a chance
from CNCPTS blog

Concepts presents the follow-up to their 2013 Holiday-themed Nike SB collaboration with a new iteration of their twisted yet festive Ugly Sweater Dunk. The classic Dunk silhouette is constructed from a multi-colored knit, overlaid with a high quality print of the infamous mean snowman & gingerbread man pattern from the original. The shoe comes in Men's, Kid's and Toddler's sizes, all including 4 lace set options. Men's pairs come in special Concepts box.

Releasing Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 10 am in our New York and Cambridge locations and at 11 am online.

Back
Top Bottom