2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who are you?!?!

What up. I’m Mark and I’m from Alaska. Been on here awhile just never post much. Been collecting kicks since the 90s. First SBs i bought were the Bucks and loved SBs ever since.

Trying to complete as many orange, silver and pink boxes currently. Just sucks cuz it’s hard being from Alaska to obtain SBs and also being a sz 13. Here’s what I got in the first editions so far.
2F225D49-23CC-4D8C-A0D3-67281FA06104.jpeg

What up. I’m Mark and I’m from Alaska. Been on here awhile just never post much. Been collecting kicks since the 90s. First SBs i bought were the Bucks and loved SBs ever since.

Trying to complete as many orange, silver and pink boxes currently. Just sucks cuz it’s hard being from Alaska to obtain SBs and also being a sz 13. Here’s what I got in the first editions so far.

:smokin every single shoe there is grail status. The fact that they are 13s just makes it more impressive. My size is so easy to find stuff in comparison.

I'll take the left 3. Awesome stuff mark

I wonder if Concepts put anything interesting like lace locks or pins in the UCS advent calendars? It fits the theme perfectly but would be kind of a waste/missed opportunity if they are empty.

Thanks for posting those pics Mark. Looking good.

I just assumed the stuff online at concepts would be iso leftovers. I actually hope it’s regular stock though.

Back
Top Bottom