2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so true... I saw the early CNPTS drop, but assumed they were being greedy with the "up charge", so let them go, and then struck out on Tactics and SNKRS. Forgot about the Concepts extras... SMDH.

my local never has a sz 13...smh ish is ridiculous at this point....between that and nike canceling my reserve for the what the kyries that they sent and i bought, i think im going to take a hiatus from kicks smh

Damn I'm so salty. Surprised to see so many cops from you guys from concepts. Congrats! Love the UCS never had opportunity to get OG. Concepts surprised me putting them up before 10AM tried to get size 10 and sold out by the time I was done with credit card info... then got in line on NDC and lost... oh well sneaking the phone in class was a struggle this morning.

copped my size.. wife’s and son’s... any chance of baby girls size popping up anywhere?
upload_2017-12-7_8-37-6.gif

$100 for Toddler Shoes? Granted I’ve never seen an SB Dunk for an infant but man, that’s a bit much.

Congrats to those who got through, still looking for a 10 or 10.5. Just convenient that both mobile and desktop work AFTER the release.

Sorry for posting or for photos on separate posts but I was doing that from my phone. Hopefully anyone who needed the smaller sizes for the family were able to scoop from Black sheep

Back
Top Bottom