2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ehhh, they could’ve kept those mids on ice altogether. Keep the dunk highs and lows rolling.

This man knows. Lol, repped.

I don’t understand how they thought that skinny would be a big seller in the first place. There’s been a few GRs that I would’ve bought this year if they were fat. Had to just pass on them.
The input to slim most likely came from riders, for folks who actually...SB. As fat tongues are so 10 years ago, in terms of skate shoe design.

I definitely prefer a slimmer shoe for skating.

The input to slim most likely came from riders, for folks who actually...SB. As fat tongues are so 10 years ago, in terms of skate shoe design.

funny how things change, I used to cut tongues out of my old shoes and rubber band them on the inside of my current skate shoes tongues.

They saw Janoski's model take off with the younger crowd and shot-their-shot for parent's money as well.

The kids I’ve spoken to about the slim dunks all liked them for skating because they worked well AND looked like a dunk
But there was no magic and most stuck with less expensive options since none of them last very long
Would be nice if they would reissue some of those slimmed color ways onto fat dunks in 2018
There were a bunch of great looking ones this year

https://blacksheepskateshop.com/col...e-sb-dunk-low-pro-camo-medium-olive-black-gum

Camo low pros...materials actually look nice on these, suede looks decent and the camo print looks like it’s on ripstop.
woulda been solid as a TRD release :smh:
12_18_17dunklow1.jpg

12_18_17dunklow6.jpg

12_18_17dunklow3.jpg

12_18_17dunklowblog.jpg

I'm good on any mids. I prefer how the ones with the strap look, but I never owned a pair because I didn't want the strap flapping around or to actually strap it in. And I think that the strapless mids looked awkward.

The kids I’ve spoken to about the slim dunks all liked them for skating because they worked well AND looked like a dunk
But there was no magic and most stuck with less expensive options since none of them last very long
Would be nice if they would reissue some of those slimmed color ways onto fat dunks in 2018
There were a bunch of great looking ones this year

The denims from this Summer and the camo joints that just came out would be classics with the fat tongue smh.

[QUOTE="jkitty, post: 29261492, member:

Snooze you loose homie. Off the market now. I'm sure u will find a pair. I had a chance at border blues for $89. Couple months ago on eBay should have got them

07FE79C5-DA7A-4798-9A64-9F7373BF0B6B.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom