2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Def sick of the low to high conversions...Just straight up retros would be perfect...

It is Nike though, so I’d be good with high to low conversions in 2018...

yeah 2017 was the "low to high" year. hopefully it will be "high to low" this time

retros would be dope too

I've been having problems with the glue making a lot of noise when I lift my heels especially on the Soulland highs. Should I use shoe goo? Happens with my Forbes reverse and black sheep too.

Happy New Year

Happy New Years. I’m going to try to wear these more in 2018
624F7ADE-6EA3-41A0-B70D-CB518F2194B9.jpeg

I've been following New Yak City on IG for a long time and thought it was strange when they suddenly started posting yeezys and Jordans up for sale. Maybe they always sold that stuff but I had never seen it before, it was just a really strange shift when I saw it. I always thought they were purely a skate shop.

I've been having problems with the glue making a lot of noise when I lift my heels especially on the Soulland highs. Should I use shoe goo? Happens with my Forbes reverse and black sheep too.

Happy New Year

Been wearing the Soulland highs almost everyday since I got them - they'll get a break after this week, but I had the same problem initially. Slowly went away. Such a comfortable and well-designed sneaker. I can't stop looking down at them. That leather is buttery soft and is breaking in really well.

dam those look so good with the white/gum combo

I stopped at Pitcrew last week to pay my respects and snapped a pic of the Reese Forbes samples they had in a case. Sad to see a shop of that calibur closing. I'm wondering if they're planning to keep it going some other way or just wanted out.

9NOn9wO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom