2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New to the thread, I've read it occasionally. Been into dunks since the pro low b fat tongue days. Anyways anyone hear about the Todd bratrud dunks yet? Guess there supposed to be a white fuzzy colorway for 420?

Welcome.

Hasn't been posted yet to my knowledge.

18A6C223-68C0-44CC-968C-D8218FB6F90D.png

i’m sure 99.9% of you don’t care but noticed that the Koston x Soulland lows from last year are restocked on snkrs

I wish they made boba fett lows

Since they have done the low to high conversions many CWs haven't worked as well, usually too much of 1 color (Mulders, Supa, Calis.) But if they ever did highs to lows it would work much better. Bobas, Skunks, Unkles, Lucky/Un-Lucky, WPF, Buellers, 3 Supreme highs, Hufs, Money Cats, and many more. But Nike seems reluctant to do these.

Since they have done the low to high conversions many CWs haven't worked as well, usually too much of 1 color (Mulders, Supa, Calis.) But if they ever did highs to lows it would work much better. Bobas, Skunks, Unkles, Lucky/Un-Lucky, WPF, Buellers, 3 Supreme highs, Hufs, Money Cats, and many more. But Nike seems reluctant to do these.

i hope that nike will go this way. so many highs that will be good if converted to low.

my preferred ones would be:

cigars
black melvins
skunks
unlucky
yoth
slayer
hulk
brown ale
gasparilla
familia

^^Gaspas might be a little too new but would still be dope...

Been saying for a while that the Hulks would make a great low top...

Hopefully some Nike SB rep is lurking...

^^Gaspas might be a little too new but would still be dope...

Been saying for a while that the Hulks would make a great low top...

Hopefully some Nike SB rep is lurking...
yeah. also those brown ales from 2015. i just dig its colorway

Anyone local to Chicago, the Rosemont outlet had SL lows on the hash wall, there was an additional 20% when I was last there. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom