2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

The decons look dope. I hope to catch on some kind of discount soon. Funds are short at the moment but the material looks soft.

Idk why everyone is so hell bent in skunk lows. I think skunk lows would look dumb. I had skunks. And I sold em because I could never wear them. The whole idea was fire but they looked silly on foot.

60 and rainy yesterday, freezing rain with 6-8” of snow today. #ohio

90F8C03B-A79D-4AF4-976A-E66B99262BE8.jpeg

The on foot pic we was all waiting for

Is there anything to worry about wearing 10+ year old dunks? I know air maxes degrade but if they are Leather / rubber they should be good, right? Been wearing the Pushead 2s out but wanted to make sure before i ruin this pair :tongue:

Is there anything to worry about wearing 10+ year old dunks? I know air maxes degrade but if they are Leather / rubber they should be good, right? Been wearing the Pushead 2s out but wanted to make sure before i ruin this pair :tongue:

They’ll be ok

you're probably fine but maybe give them a coat of shoe protectant if you want to keep them in good condition as you wear em out.

Back
Top Bottom