2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Agreed it was a great interview!

Another shot
Capture+_2018-02-07-09-19-09.png

Kevin Bradley Dunks are nice, might pray for discount but as soon as people know the paint comes off like Lance Mountains it's done

When are we getting pictures of those Anti Hero dunks though?
^This. The KBs are clean, but a little too plain for myself. Super curious about what these Anti Hero Dunks are gonna look like. Is it just me, and I know it's only February, but does it feel like SB info and releases have really slowed down to almost non existent so far this year? I feel like at this time last year we had more releases or at least knew more about what was to come. Maybe I'm just impatient, but it just feels like the SB front has been super quiet so far from Nike.

Would really like to see more photos of the KBs with all the white paint off. If it's really just the toe box, I don't know that I love them.

^This. The KBs are clean, but a little too plain for myself. Super curious about what these Anti Hero Dunks are gonna look like. Is it just me, and I know it's only February, but does it feel like SB info and releases have really slowed down to almost non existent so far this year? I feel like at this time last year we had more releases or at least knew more about what was to come. Maybe I'm just impatient, but it just feels like the SB front has been super quiet so far from Nike.
Yeah.. SB drop so many heat in the final of last year that i beleived that the hype was back.. but they start this year slow. I think nike is focus on jordan brand after adidas took 2nd place in US

Anthi-Hero dunk and GT blazer low are the QS for March. But still no leaked photos of the dunk. Only GT’s.

Back
Top Bottom