2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Kyrie IV yellow lobster.

E0CA6043-7AFE-4979-939E-371250AA6D4C.jpeg

Yet another dunk color way that SB needs to drop soon.
Apparently the Kyries are releasing. I'm not particularly a big fan of the Yellow sneakers, but it would be nice for collectors to have a better chance at completing the Lobster trilogy.

Sorry were you talking about my question on the viotechs fam?

Yessir.

Kyrie yellow lobsters are dope. I've been hunting for both red and blue lobsters lately, size 12's been fluctuating in prices so I'm hoping for another steal deal.

Just wore the recent Medicom's yesterday. A bit too snug for my liking but they broke in some so I'm happy with them

What up homies been laying low key none of the releases of excited me since the medicoms. So that's what I went with today.
Hoping for a couple more mid releases this year Nike really needs to turn it up.
IMG_20180211_181430.jpg
Still want a pair of these.

Saw the Decon Dunk lows this weekend and I was impressed. Also liked the Blazer lows. Only thing was the retail price lol.

SC kid SC kid :nthat:
Your pair is hella clean pare. I just wiped my pair down last night and my midsoles are starting to yellow (which I don't mind). Thinking about ante'ing up for another pair just because

So jealous of those Tiffs......such a sick pair of dunks. Didnt they make an "un-tiffany" with a similar colorway?

Yea idk about those, thought they'd be different.. Wish I was around when these dropped, at this point if I bought a pair I'd be afraid to wear em with how much they cost.

SC kid SC kid :nthat:
Your pair is hella clean pare. I just wiped my pair down last night and my midsoles are starting to yellow (which I don't mind). Thinking about ante'ing up for another pair just because

Alot of older dunks look really good worn imho.

The tiffs are one of them

Because no matter how worn they get you can't not see how nice the sneaker is you know whatimsayin.

Paris dunk is a perfect example.

I dunno if it's because I'm older but it seems to me like the sb dunks nowadays are really uninspired.

I mean I understand Nike has different priorities nowadays but SOMEBODY has to care lol.

There Has been nothing really inspired for a while imho. The last sb dunk that I thought were really original were the salmon toes.

Agree with the older sb and dunks post. Been searching for them more lately, only copped medicom and pigeon re-remakes for the sakes of not being able to get the og stuff.

Back
Top Bottom