2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Friday!
Digging in the Garage...
580FD047-DFB1-4AD5-BD52-6ED566EE8A44.jpeg

There's a shoe you never see

Thanks Guys!
I have WAY TOO MANY Sneaks and need to start pulling out some Old Favorites and let them see the light of day.
I'm always wearing the same Sneaker rotation week after week, after week...

Hey guys I hope everyone has been eating over the course of the last month or so. I just finished scrolling through spme pages I missed out on and I gotta say I too am pretty surprised at the lack of leaks this year, and general info for that matter. Still pretty curious about those antihero dunks, and those bratrud 4/20 dunks that were talked about in January

Just got word that the Antihero joints are gonna be Brian Anderson branded, BA / 18 on the heels with matching apparel.

Also some interesting **** coming HO'18.
As long as there's no cheetah print on the shoes , I'm fine. What about those HO '18 drops thoughhh mhhh

Ugh, all these little tidbits of info, and not a single pic. Either NSB is really slowing down / not feeling the model, or they're loading up for some dope releases this year. God I hope it's the latter. I feel like I usually would get a pair of SBs a month (cheaper than J's and in colorways/themes that JB would never do), but I feel like it's been forever since I've gotten a pair, or even seen a pair that I was looking forward to releasing.

Really hope the releases amp up more and more through the year, Hope the fat tongue rumor is true at least!!

Still may cop the camos that dropped last year, but would've liked em much better with the fat tongue.

Back
Top Bottom