2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

C32FE36D-2959-4E23-B539-9012E72F58A1.jpeg

Diablos rojos

So did I miss something, or are these White widow dunks not actually a 4/20 release? Im not huge on mids but i liked the look of the marnells, definitely curious how they'll look.

Nice that pics are imminent, but honestly wish they would try and hype a release more - especially with social media its not like it costs them more than a few minutes of their time.

420 dunk product code.

I'll wait and see, and who knows, I might like these. But I want lows or highs. NSB must be going through some changes or something. This has been a very peculiar year so far, considering lack of drops, lack of info, lack anything major. I need to see that chart that shows the SB drops by month for 2017, but I'm pretty sure by this time last year there were at least a couple "must have" pairs that had dropped.

I'll wait and see, and who knows, I might like these. But I want lows or highs. NSB must be going through some changes or something. This has been a very peculiar year so far, considering lack of drops, lack of info, lack anything major. I need to see that chart that shows the SB drops by month for 2017, but I'm pretty sure by this time last year there were at least a couple "must have" pairs that had dropped.

A new creative director just took over the reigns within the last few months.

420 dunk product code.

Why wouldn’t they just drop pictures of the kicks already? You’re 14 days away at this point. Just drop the pictures.

A new creative director just took over the reigns within the last few months.
I pray the new person cleans this up. SB needs a person that gives a **** in the drivers seat.

I think the reality is that the Dunk is dead, or dying. (I know that’s not a bold statement that a million people haven’t said in the culture.) Nike has the most insane team, and the Dunk is never the rider goto. SB is actually doing a ton, and we are seeing lots of hype shots - sadly just not for the Dunk.

We saw the Nyjah 3 months before it came out. Ishod photos are leaking. Decons were hyped for a month before release. Promo photos for various Janoski’s, slip on’s, and a Polar colab. Shoot, Lacy Baker had her month of buildup.

SB is in this weird spot where they have this iconic shoe - but the kids aren’t SBing them.

I think the reality is that the Dunk is dead, or dying. (I know that’s not a bold statement that a million people haven’t said in the culture.) Nike has the most insane team, and the Dunk is never the rider goto. SB is actually doing a ton, and we are seeing lots of hype shots - sadly just not for the Dunk.

We saw the Nyjah 3 months before it came out. Ishod photos are leaking. Decons were hyped for a month before release. Promo photos for various Janoski’s, slip on’s, and a Polar colab. Shoot, Lacy Baker had her month of buildup.

SB is in this weird spot where they have this iconic shoe - but the kids aren’t SBing them.
I hear what your saying. Honestly, the dunk is dead because SB is allowing it to die. Nike’s marketing team is GREAT, but they’re so half ***** when it comes to SB. SB is doing a lot of different models and Ishod is leaking his stuff, but NONE of that stuff will sell and we all know it. Ishods dunks sat before, even the super limited ones. SB is poorly handling the most classic model they have. You can’t tell me that kids won’t buy dunks when dunks like the Pink boxes and others have flew more recently. All they’re doing is putting out more outlet fodder with all these new models. They need to refocus and put the dunk at the forefront and come with better color ways.

Back
Top Bottom