2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

3A879E19-3509-4AF0-A33D-9C94F7A58B18.jpeg
Work in progress
Repped for doing what I want to but havent . Ive been velcroing it to the side of the shoe.

edit show = shoe

LPU: much anticipated. anyone else find the latest year molds are super long? its been across the board with nikes. all my runners are as well.
883232 441.jpg

oh and thank you @dLebowski for linking canteen when we all thought ish was selling out left and right. this was the one place that had my size during that frenzy.

Last edited:
LPU: much anticipated. anyone else find the latest year molds are super long? its been across the board with nikes. all my runners are as well.
883232 441.jpg

oh and thank you @dLebowski for linking canteen when we all thought ish was selling out left and right. this was the one place that had my size during that frenzy.

Nice shot! Just bought off Nike. SB's are slightly longer this year, but I still size up 1/2 due to width.

I just received rival pack/biggie sb dunk from nike, perfect sneaker as is no lace swap..not even mad at the slightest they cost $100

Just got mine in today and also felt they are a bit longer than usual. The Marnell mid felt right earlier this year in the same size. Everything else I've picked up seems normal to me, but I've got quite a bit of toe room in this one.

I just received rival pack/biggie sb dunk from nike, perfect sneaker as is no lace swap..not even mad at the slightest they cost $100
Contact Nike support/chat they would give you a replacement laces . I had same issue on a pair sb I bought from Nike .

Contact Nike support/chat they would give you a replacement laces . I had same issue on a pair sb I bought from Nike .
I think you read it wrong? i meant no swap to white laces (as someone showed what it looked like with white laces), the laces are perfect on the pair, completes the look

Last edited:
got my biggies today as well.... all my stuff is shipped to my dads and he was home when I opened them
He was straight going to gank them if they were his size
Looks like I may have to get him an early fathers day present

My pair arrived too, love the stock look. Will her waxed white laces to replace the stock blue. Will order another pair this week and either fully bleach or if possible bleach only the Nike check hope it'll turn out well!

This is from the Shoe Surgeon, but I thought it was a neat concept. Could easily be done...might have to get that second pair for this.

upload_2018-5-10_7-28-30.png

Damn these p rod 2s I received a couple years ago from rillo561 rillo561 (at least I think it was him) done exploded. I’ll still rock em till the fall all the way off. They’re so comfy too.
2F84E42E-EB88-4255-A392-D2696FF3EE66.jpeg
My cement 2's did this bad. I stuffed the shoes, put glue all between the sole, then I tide up shoelaces in all angles very tight to put pressure on the sole while it cured. Worked great.

883232 441.jpg

I was going to post the same thing. I ordered my normal size 11 and I have a ton of room in the front. I was debating exchanging for a 10 1/2 but I think they will be too snug then.

definitely barge cement - have used it on many old pairs...gotta remove the old crusty glue (use some acetone) before applying...

Back
Top Bottom