2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Give it a little time because most shops haven't gotten them yet but keep your eye on stores like CCS.com because they usually get smaller sizes and stay checking in on this thread.

Yeah I noticed ccs gets smaller sizes thanks for the help :repped:

Couple of new SBs on thepremierstore.com
I can't put the pic in the post....but one of the new lows is the exact reverse of the team reds....they even have the corduroy in the same spot. Is this a pack no one has figured out the origin of? Now I gotta get both over the weekend. The mids nice too....

Last edited:

Weekend wears...

Saturday
You gotta watermark the shoes in those pics or else this might happen...

roll.gif

Been on a hiatus.. Send Helps are very disappointing yet I still feel obligated to cop somehow. :\

damn those black dunk lows with the corduroy and team red swoosh are pretty clean, kinda debating if i should get those instead of the all team red lows

Last edited:
^
laugh.gif

Nike SB has definitely been bringing their A game with the GRs of late.  Safaris, Teal Highs, Team Reds, Corduroy Lows, Unstussys, etc.  So many clean options.  Hard not to cop them all since there's always a sale of some sort.

woah definitely expected that to be the team reds & black/blue/gum highs, don't remember seeing many pics of either of these:

Good catch, gonna keep my eye on those mids

Those lows :smokin

Those mids look so nice with that ostrich but damn I hate that strap. If they hit a discount they'll be copped for sure

Last edited:
cyress, i bet you got that heat from the local outlet for like 49.99 with 30% off. Yep. :tongue: Looks like you had a nice weekend bro.

Those ostrich mids are dope. Highs aren't too bad either.

crazy how big this thread has gotten and how much of a turn around the stigma of sb's have changed

Not sure what stigma you're referring to. As a whole dunk/sb dunk enthusiasts always seem more level headed than the folks that follow more 'popular' shoe styles.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom