2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They’re more like a Forest Green.
8D65E0EA-C5BC-43D8-981F-09101DFE6CEC.jpeg

Yea that's fair, I like them.

I bet that sole is easier to clean than the traditional rubber mold on other blazers

so the sprite decons will be shipped with random pairings? some with yellow left shoe and some with green left shoe?
Neat but kinda weird
Wonder if you can get all yellow or all green?
Not that I care enough because I do not want..... but why can't they do this stuff to TRDs?

so the sprite decons will be shipped with random pairings? some with yellow left shoe and some with green left shoe?
Neat but kinda weird
Wonder if you can get all yellow or all green?
Not that I care enough because I do not want..... but why can't they do this stuff to TRDs?

wait what? pics?

Bleh. Should have held out on the Biggie's especially if I knew Nike was getting them. I like them, but this impulse buy not looking good right now with the SVSM Lebron coming out next weekend.

Bleh. Should have held out on the Biggie's especially if I knew Nike was getting them. I like them, but this impulse buy not looking good right now with the SVSM Lebron coming out next weekend.
Definitely played some folks with the fake C&D and guerrilla release. At least it's a very nice drop, no need for buyer's remorse.

Last night was pretty sweet. I finished the Staple 20th Anniversary scavenger hunt a while back, and so the first 20 people to finish were invited to the Staple headquarters in NYC yesterday evening. We got some free Staple clothing (awesome) free food (awesome) and then these...

IMG_20180519_091902.jpg

A special pair of the black pigeon dunks, with "XX" engraved to celebrating the 20th anniversary of Staple. Jeff Staple was there to give us a tour and talk to us, and he signed my box. Only 20 pairs made, and unfortunately they didn't have them in my size, but I'm going to keep these on display for a long time.

Definitely a great experience, I was planning on putting in a bid for the regular release pair to wear anyways so I'll definitely be doing that soon.

Back
Top Bottom