2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was cleaning a few pairs
the other day, holding both sides
Of the sole and wiping with a cleaning wipe. When I applied pressure the sole gave way and bent like crazy up into the shoe. The rubber was super flexible.

Did I break something on it or did I get got with a fake pair? They also felt a bit off while walking in them so this sole was already loose before
I started cleaning...

What shoe? Also would prob need to know a few details as you could be holding it several ways when that happened. If you're concerned about a fake, post pics of the shoe and tag.

Isn't this rapcoz2134 rapcoz2134 ? :nerd:
Screen Shot 2018-05-29 at 4.12.28 PM.png

All they want is your proof that you sent the guy his refund, shouldn't be that hard to do :smile:

/they/ have nothing to do with the transaction in question, as I haven't been on that Facebook group in almost two years. The dude that made the post got butthurt when I told him it wasn't his business.

Scandalous....... especially because you KNOW you are a big part of the SB community

And on another note.....Nike SB why you bore me? Let’s see some excitement

/they/ have nothing to do with the transaction in question, as I haven't been on that Facebook group in almost two years. The dude that made the post got butthurt when I told him it wasn't his business.
If you need the money that bad, hit me up, I'll pay you a couple bucks to clean my shoes.

itshlittt itshlittt they look pretty good as is.

supremes.jpg
Glorious weather in the city always inspires me to break out the classics.
Every time I wear a pair of older SBs, I'm quickly reminded how terrible the new tooling is.

It's honestly to the point where I'm just going to enjoy what I have and pass on the new stuff.
As much as I love some of the recent colorways and concepts, the brick-like stiffness of the black pigeons was a harsh reminder of the current state of affairs.

supremes.jpg
Glorious weather in the city always inspires me to break out the classics.
Every time I wear a pair of older SBs, I'm quickly reminded how terrible the new tooling is.

It's honestly to the point where I'm just going to enjoy what I have and pass on the new stuff.
As much as I love some of the recent colorways and concepts, the brick-like stiffness of the black pigeons was a harsh reminder of the current state of affairs.
Feel the same way. Wore these today and my feet are killing me. I wear bisons and calis as my everyday work shoes and they're just so much more comfortable. Highly considering selling all my SB's that are post black box.
IMG_20180530_151556.jpg

Feel the same way. Wore these today and my feet are killing me. I wear bisons and calis as my everyday work shoes and they're just so much more comfortable. Highly considering selling all my SB's that are post black box.
IMG_20180530_151556.jpg

Agreed on the comfort level, but even as mids, really love the marnells.

No comment on my "NRX" dunk low question.?....red orange and black. Guessing its not an SB as it has thin laces. Cant tell if fat tongue tho

Back
Top Bottom