2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pretty much anything in the gold box and earlier.
latest

Appreciate it......seein them DS for well under their retail so I may scoop em soon. Im at a point now where all the pairs I really want I can't afford lol. (1st world problems)
same, man. i can't even scoop the biggies and the recent TRD GR coz i ain't got dough :emoji_cry:

Such an underrated teal box, I beat the scales off these lol
It's funny, because I was just having a conversation with another "Dunk Connoisseur" this weekend about this.
He was saying how he refused to collect/buy anything after the Gold Box Series, because everything after from Nike/SB was Trash.
He was saying how nothing after the Gold Box Series was memorable, and no one cared for them.
I reminded him that the same thing used to be said of the Gold Box Series and before.
During those times, SB was current and not considered memorable until after time had passed, and were not readily available.
And how there have been Memorable Colorways/Designs after the Gold Box Series too.
And how time passes, those will also be Collectible/Grailed, etc...
Obviously, being one of the oldest on here, 48, I have seen Nike/SB go through many changes, and continue to go through changes, and don't see that stopping anytime soon.
OG, Old SB Head, Sneaker Head, Dunk Head, SB Head, Dunk Collector, Reseller, New SB Head, Hype Beast, SB Lifer, Sneaker Buyer, etc...
Whatever you call or consider yourself, remember that Nike/SB will continue to grow and die, as it has all these years...
I'll keep buying what I want and know you will too...

Back
Top Bottom