2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

today
IMG_20180613_164514.jpg

Nike said:
The first in a series of special edition, Japanese releases leading up to the Tokyo games, Nike SB has collaborated with celebrated retailer, Murasaki, to create a stealth Dunk Low in Dark Obsidian. Beneath the Swoosh is a perforated quarter and elephant foxing. A suede tip keeps things smooth up front. The sockliner features "RIDE LIFE" in Japanese characters to go along with the "RIDE LIFE" tongue label. And a second set of laces, also in Dark Obsidian, gives you the option to go full shadow.

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

I think they look okay I guess - nothing special though. If there are others on the horizon maybe they will be better?

image.jpg
image.jpg
Shoe closet is finally finished and now starts the arranging process. Bad part is that it only holds half my shoes so I’m trying to figure out which ones to keep in my closet and which ones to keep in storage closet. And Bocas for today. They’ve been in a storage unit for two years. So glad to have them back!

image.jpg
image.jpg
Shoe closet is finally finished and now starts the arranging process. Bad part is that it only holds half my shoes so I’m trying to figure out which ones to keep in my closet and which ones to keep in storage closet. And Bocas for today. They’ve been in a storage unit for two years. So glad to have them back!

Nice set up. Need to holler at @volksnuts . He'll get you straight on extra closet space

@prstg_shop on ig has been size 9 goof boy low with the fat tongue for $60 in NDS condition if anyone was looking for em. Id cop if it was my size. Hope i could help someone out.

@prstg_shop on ig has been size 9 goof boy low with the fat tongue for $60 in NDS condition if anyone was looking for em. Id cop if it was my size. Hope i could help someone out.
haha refreshing to see goofy boys are the same price now as 9 years ago. Quality pair tho

DS Size 12 Craig 1s for $180. I think that’s pretty good from what I’ve seen.

https://www.513kicks.com/product/nike-air-jordan-1-sb-retro-craig-stecyk/

Disclaimer: never purchased from this site but I think sneakerdave from IG and Twitter is affiliated with them so should be legit

Hey man, thanks for sharing the link. I run 513 Kicks (not SneakerDave, but that's my guy - we work together on it), and I've been on NT forever it seems, just under a different username (cincybcats22).

Always trying to provide great prices. Use code "free99" to save $15 at checkout (free shipping).

Back
Top Bottom