2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man, I’m a little surprised you guys are feeling those grey lows so much. To each their own. I’m all about some simple/clean color-ways, but with dunks, I just like them to pop a little more. These just seem lazy to me.

Wore the Ishod mismatched Decon Lows for the first time and they really killed my feet. Will these break in to be more comfortable? Or are the Decons just not as easy to wear as regular and SB Dunk Lows?

STF from StockX. I was happy with $320. Need white now, which seems to be going the other direction in price.

(Cross posting with Jordan.)
94A61BEA-3B96-4036-9E7B-D4EB228F9D42.jpeg
EA3389CF-F81F-4D68-AFD5-D317A00A5776.jpeg
AF0FDABD-9E7F-4703-A73C-B517D6C56765.jpeg
$320!?!?!? Nice!!!

Man, I’m a little surprised you guys are feeling those grey lows so much. To each their own. I’m all about some simple/clean color-ways, but with dunks, I just like them to pop a little more. These just seem lazy to me.
not feeling them at all..the swoosh looks terrible on them

yea, shades of grey is about as monotone as it could get in the summertime. I actually like the colorway though, somehow refreshing

My question of the day with my associates...What's your sneaker "grail"? I personally have been searching for a clean pair of white/neutral grey Pro B lows for YEARS.

Reese forbes or those black denim medicoms2.

My more "attainable grails" are some pro b ugly ducklings and those UENO panda dunks that come in a cage lol

Last edited:

Incoming lukewarm take.....

I personally reserve "lazy" for collabs, limited releases, or things the brand tries to hype.

There's rarely anything wrong with an under-the-radar GR that can literally be worn with any outfit you own. I think that's why most of us are probably like "meh...solid for what it is" more than "gotta have these" or "what are they doing over there?"

Just my 2 Anfernee Hardaways

Back
Top Bottom