2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

jpeg

Take 40% off items in this collection with the code JULY4.

Offer good from now until Wednesday, July 4, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST.

The discount cannot be applied to previously placed orders.

Some exclusions apply; details are here.

SHOP NOW

so i finally threw on ishod wairs (black/gums)..omg those things are uncomfortable..there is no padding or anything i believe vans feel better

so i finally threw on ishod wairs (black/gums)..omg those things are uncomfortable..there is no padding or anything i believe vans feel better
Yeah I have a pair of those and the Sb dunk low elites and they feel like I’m walking in cardboard. Contrast that with a new pair of TRD I just bought and I’m not sure why somebody would choose the other models

Yea went to the OCMD clearance outlet and didnt really see anything I wanted. Had some silver 3m Prods and a few am 90s but nothing I was rdy to cop. Almost bought some multicolored doernbecher janoskis but didnt want em that badly. May check out the Rehobeth beach spot omw home tomorrow

Who is it in here that has a love for Zoom Tre like me? Is it ats kicks ats kicks ?

Pretty sure he's an 11-13 range. I can't remember, but if you happen to be a size 9 I have a find for you

One of the best SB pairs of the last couple of years. Good Pick up!
I still need to break these in 115 weather here in cali has me in sandals.

Just got these bad boys on eBay DS for $75. I’ve never had more than one pair of Dunks at a time but I think this is going to be the beginning of my collection!
59A9FFCE-05A4-4EB0-AB5A-3E0F38665086.jpeg

Agreed.....one of my favs as well.....just UnDSed my 2nd pair and will probably buy another pair if I see a good deal.

If you folks had to pick 3 SBs (Retro, Low to high conversions or unreleased samples) to release or re-release in a pack to jumpstart Nike SB again, what would they be? I was having a conversation with a someone and I'm interested in hearing your answers

Back
Top Bottom