2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Funny enough, I’ve been stalking Thai Temples on StockX. They are at $200 in my size. So, debating those, or going for the Humidity release.

Thinking the Thai’s are more wearable, the Humidity’s are certainly cooler. Not sure I can pull off the Humidity fit though!

Thai Temples all the way man, if we are going between these two they easily beat the NO ones IMO.

Enjoy your weekend, NTSB

9A4834F9-61B6-42B3-9255-F165700536D6.jpeg

My guess is they'll have a white midsole, aqua outsole, and largely black upper with the silver swoosh from the 2005 release. I expect full grain leather panels, with an aqua toe box.

Of course this is pure speculation, but a tiff color toe box crossed my mind too. Wondering how/if they will incorporate the croc leather as well.

Sounds kinda like Spot Lows
Totally forgot those existed! Perhaps they'll be pretty similar as far as materials usage, but more similar to the Angel & Devil's colorblocking. Either way, pretty excited for them to release (with hopefully solid quality materials). Anyone get any sense for an expected release date?

Totally forgot those existed! Perhaps they'll be pretty similar as far as materials usage, but more similar to the Angel & Devil's colorblocking. Either way, pretty excited for them to release (with hopefully solid quality materials). Anyone get any sense for an expected release date?

I love Spot Lows.

I think originally these were Nov/Dec.

We know we have a few other QS ahead of them such as that rivals pack.

Back
Top Bottom