2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anyone find wearing dunks for a long time to be uncomfortable? I have wide feet and can't really wear them all day like I'd like to even with the zoom air. I've tried a memory foam insole but i think its worn out, any suggestions?

og member I Skate Nikes checking in.
you know i gotta be here for the diamonds
if anyone was around here that time, you will know that i hooked up close to 50 ppl with og diamond dunks.
now can someone return the favor and kinda let me know where i can get the black and white for retail?
lol

As of right now black pair is the one that should be online Nike and maybe some other places. White going to skateshops.

I’m a size 12 if you get busy again. #shootersshoot

Does anyone find wearing dunks for a long time to be uncomfortable? I have wide feet and can't really wear them all day like I'd like to even with the zoom air. I've tried a memory foam insole but i think its worn out, any suggestions?

I don't have any new dunks , all thick tounge ones and I can walk around all day in them.
Some of the comfiest sneakers imho.

I like the white ones better
The black ones seem like a lesser nod to the ogs.
These, although theyre just white, look more appealing and unique to me. They actually kind of remind me of a diamond. The white with the ice and silver.
Also (could be wrong) I don't think I've ever seen that tiffany color on an all white shoe. It really works imo

It's hard for me to wear any with the new tooling. All I can wear comfortably is blue box and prior.

I will go to my grave saying this: people thinking they're clever and charging $420 for skunks (especially beat pairs) is the corniest thing ever.

Last edited:
Wow. The white pair is fire. Idgaf. Clean af. Hopefull to grab a pair. Hope they won't be to hard. Wonder how this release will go. I mean at least they went different this time the tip I was just the same shoe as a high top and everyone lost their minds.

Wow. The white pair is fire. Idgaf. Clean af. Hopefull to grab a pair. Hope they won't be to hard. Wonder how this release will go. I mean at least they went different this time the tip I was just the same shoe as a high top and everyone lost their minds.
high top was trash compared to this release imo. i think white is "skateshop excluseive"?

agree on ur last statement. i cant wait for this release. this thread gonna be pure lulz.

i guess coming from the NJ/NYC area i didnt feel the same urgency/impossibility.

was able to cop easily in store

hope everyone cooks this release

agree on ur last statement. i cant wait for this release. this thread gonna be pure lulz.

i guess coming from the NJ/NYC area i didnt feel the same urgency/impossibility.

was able to cop easily in store

hope everyone cooks this release

Yeah if you put in work or had experiences with SB releases then you prob didn’t feel it as much depending on locale. But like that one, I expect this one to bring out the people that aren’t as familiar with SB as most of us are

dawg stop. they were not impossible to get.

making it like they were the pigeons lol.

All right look they were hard to get. There was no easy cop and most places didn't sell online. Shops held raffles because so many people called for them. My local got so many phone calls for them they advertised that they didn't get them even though they did that's the only reason I got a pair. CCS cancelled my order cuz they oversold. yes once we all got them in hand we realize they weren't that great of materials but that shoe alone sparked This Thread like no other shoe has even the pigeons in recent memory

Times change now you dealing with bots, cook groups that eat up stock so quick you don’t have a chance to blink ... it’s just a hot mess when it comes to hype release.

My advice - save your headache and stress, just keep your $110 and put it toward finding a clean used pair of the '05 release. Plenty of pairs out there for the right price, right condition if you're looking. I'm glad I never settled on the highs even for $150 and just spent the ~$300 on the originals.

I have wide feet and the only pair of older dunks I wore were eires (4-5 other pairs still DS, don't have as many as you guys lol and Canada weather sucks. We have snow already) . These are indestructible, materials faded cause of sun, only some wear in the heel and on bottom of sole. I wear them when I'm outside cutting lawn, and stuff.

With just the og insole it was comfy, and when I put in a customized orthotic insole it was still really comfy. I think the extra thick tongue and the heel padding helps a lot compared to the newer dunks. This is just based on observation only as I can see the newer dunks dont have the same type of cushioning to the Achilles / heel area. When weather is good in 7 months, hopefully I can unds a pair of newer dunks.

White diamonds > black, but I'd still go for both pairs. The croc skin looks kind of dull on the new versions. Hopefully they aren't like that in real life. OG over everything though.

My advice - save your headache and stress, just keep your $110 and put it toward finding a clean used pair of the '05 release. Plenty of pairs out there for the right price, right condition if you're looking. I'm glad I never settled on the highs even for $150 and just spent the ~$300 on the originals.

Couldn’t agree more...These new ones are just uninspired...

Screenshot_20180620-230347_Twitter.jpg

I think retail was around 110? They weren’t THAT bad..

White pair would have been fire if it had Tiffany panels like the OG

Maybe....

Like with black stitching or something
All white is stupid lazy

Will still try for both just because gimmick
Prob will miss both due to hype but that’s ok

Tiff panels on the white pair would be amazing. This must have run thru their minds when coming up with these new ones.

They weren’t impossible to get BUT

There WERE multi-night camp outs across the nation.

They DID crash NDC

There WERE order cancellations, etc

The thread WAS awful

We haven’t had a release that bad since. No question about that.

And now they can be had for a decent price. It was all Pre-mature hype from all the resellers.

Back
Top Bottom