2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Flawless victory...

2890CF94-1577-4145-B24F-96DCC3153CA3.png

with that being said...any phone order spots. Need a 6.5 for the wife and a 11 for myself

Ed's Always Been Willing To Hold It Down For Fellow NT Members :nthat:

Someone Help This Man Out :nerd:

I Could Use A Phone In Spot For Whites In A Size 10 Too :nerd:

Where's Those Members I Helped Out Back At The Bao Release At Retail? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

To be frank I don't see many shops having to resort to phone orders. We'll have to wait and see.

never heard of you.

its funny all the "go back to adidas" or "you can leave dudes" are dudes who dont resonate with actual regulars in here. NTSB used to be great. now all these fugazis actiing like gatekeepers
nor have I heard of you but I've been on this forum for years, so your opinion means little to none..
nor was it directed to you but you can leave as well.

Wasted all my time on Tactics trying to get both and ended up with an L on Tactics and SNKRS. Tiffs hold a special place in my heart.

Back to my rock.

nor have I heard of you but I've been on this forum for years, so your opinion means little to none..
nor was it directed to you but you can leave as well.
LMAO if u dont know who I am then u def not a regular nor have been in this forum for years LMDejhfjegbjefgiefgiebf

edit: MANS SAID HE NEVER HEARD OF ME AND CLAIMS TO BE ON NT FOR YEARS LMAO

2 pairs online - when you actually skate and know the lowkey (not talking tactics/spot/black sheep/atlas) shops that are still allowed to sell online
*send vid of your setup with your name written on a piece of paper & link a trick with it I’ll send my rep’s list - I was told to share

2 pairs in store (when you’re a shop regular for a decade+ you don’t need raffle tix -picking up both later today)

1 pair (if the homie isn’t too zooted and remembers to get you an extra pair through his rep flow connect)

Not a fan of these , can’t even skate them because of the dumb Velcro swoosh .

Definitely selling to help fund my NY trip .
weird flex, but ok

Back
Top Bottom