2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Looks like the event at BP was canceled due to grown *** adults not knowing how to conduct themselves :smh::smh::smh:

Peep their IG stories for more info.

Nice so BP will be a raffle. Feel bad for the dudes that camped out over night. That Canary Yellow pair is making people savages. Or that’s just life for some.

7C85903C-D258-4900-BC4A-43A450B673B3.jpeg
:nthat:

Jelly.....im too far out from Philly. No shops around me even got any in. Took a few Ls and gave up. Will keep my eye on resale prices. If they drop enough Ill cop, otherwise grats to all who ate!

Is Brooklyn projects cancelled. Owner said so I see on Instagram Nicky diamonds saying they about to open up soon?

You mean resellers

At best amateur thugs. Real resellers either get it backdoored, get it early or at least they go in large groups and they’re organized. The old days were so much better, when you’d wait for shipments to come in or the camp outs weren’t that bad.

At best amateur thugs. Real resellers either get it backdoored, get it early or at least they go in large groups and they’re organized. The old days were so much better, when you’d wait for shipments to come in or the camp outs weren’t that bad.
Yup basically sums it up

Nice so BP will be a raffle. Feel bad for the dudes that camped out over night. That Canary Yellow pair is making people savages. Or that’s just life for some.
I’ll never understand why BP wouldn’t implement something beforehand to keep the mayhem from happening. You’re in LA and you know what the landscape there is like for resellers and their aggressive nature. Gotta get it together. They might as well have raffled from the start.

Any info on these dropping

I’ve been wondering about these as well.

Back
Top Bottom