2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ebay.PNG

What we thinking for the bred highs tomorrow? They going to sell out? My train gets into Grand Central at 10:05 and can’t be on until after that. I’m hoping there are a couple shops that will still have inventory online.

What we thinking for the bred highs tomorrow? They going to sell out? My train gets into Grand Central at 10:05 and can’t be on until after that. I’m hoping there are a couple shops that will still have inventory online.
I’m thinking online will be sellout and in stores will have sizes left over at end of the day. My local opens at 11 so I’ll be at work by then

8D91FFB4-F4F9-475B-A6D2-29682D0E8CCA.jpeg
They definitely brought back the nostalgia feels. Like it was 2005 when I dragged my gf on a school night to pick up ogs. Fit is not the best and the croc shimmer isn’t there. But better than the his all day

can you elaborate on fit?

wow I just cleaned up on those rival pack breds $93 shipped off Ebay.
Use code PICKFAST on the ios/android app for additional 15% off any order you can add to cart (not sure if applies to auction wins or straight up buy it now). I got the last size (11.5) but hopefully that code will help someone trying to scoop something off the bay/

Dont really care if they go on disco, gonna grab the dunks today anyways. Bred 11s are my favorite jays so these are a no brainer for me

Back
Top Bottom