2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My friend was asking me and I haven't looked at SBs in a while... Would Niketown get in SB dunks like the purple lobsters, or is that still something you would need to go to HUF or some place like that for?

they opened an LA store again. UCS were available at some Nike stores last year, not sure that means anything for this year though

huf closed the SF store in like 2011 when they dropped the SF and went worldwide

they opened a store on fairfax in LA near supreme and all the other hypebeast gear

huf ******* rules, and those stussy x jim henson collab was iffy but holy **** lance mountain spreads some grease around on something and i love it lol

Could be Dec 14 for ISO and the 15th or 21st for elsewhere.

Agree Diamond hype would be more than these. ESP since the resell dipped hard on Diamonds.

Don’t expect these to be easy though imo

This.

I expect an ISO release with special packaging, then a wider one after. I feel hypocritical hoping this but I really hope they show on SNKRS. I can easily see them being shop only

These just came in. Won them for retail off of the email raffle through Bonkers that happened after the release. Shipping was mad expensive but still paid less than resell.
NikeSB_WhiteDiamond.JPG

I'm curious to what the release rollout is gonna be like. Every SB account getting these? Just Concepts (better not be the case)? I really feel like these will be much easier to get then the Diamonds though. They hype, at least at this moment, isn't as high as the Diamonds, and though a lot of us love the Lobsters for their crazy color, the general public (I think) is a lot more attracted to a mainly white or black pair, as opposed to a more wild purple pair. But we'll see.
I think the Lobsters will be a little easier to get than the Diamonds. There's a lot of stuff coming out around the Lobster release and with the Diamonds plummeting on the market they way they have, that may make resellers stay away.

if anyone wants to trade their black pigeons for my black tiff, PM is open! 10.5

looking forward to the purple lobs

Back
Top Bottom