2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Update: wristbands have been given out and rumor is they get their pair TODAY. Special boxes reserved for them. Everyone else has to wait on line for whatever is left in the morning. Will try to confirm when I get there.

829F70DB-5411-49CB-9EB8-8C3164D4CE7A.jpeg

I used the cam on the picture of the box, and after the lobster broke out, I got a "Just Missed Them..." Now it just redirects to info page. Did they drop or this a glitch?
no clue, it wasn't doing anything for a while

my animation was different from my coworkers too, mine stayed in ice his had the lobster

So cnpts sold pairs early. Three dudes just walked into flight club with pairs. Special boxes and all smdh. Couldn’t have been from the stash drop because those are being shipped. Backdoor is in full effect. Letting anybody know that camping at cnpts NYC.

So cnpts sold pairs early. Three dudes just walked into flight club with pairs. Special boxes and all smdh. Couldn’t have been from the stash drop because those are being shipped. Backdoor is in full effect. Letting anybody know that camping at cnpts NYC.
Those are the pairs of people who hit on SNKRS for pick up today. There's another line for FCFS

Back
Top Bottom