2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Gonna be hopeful & think there should be a fair amount avail Sat. Just look at the Concepts Xmas drop....
Lined up for 5hrs +, didn’t get my size but when the wider drop came I did.

Just being optimistic :lol::D

we were all warned about future SB prices and what they were finna do.

B6446822-CB55-4843-B135-39210A78C588.gif

I've never used bots at all. Not my thing. But can't you still set a bot to just pick up want ever is loaded onto the shop for that day? Can't you also just have someone backdoor the page? Anyone in the thread bot savvy enough to provide info?

this is a useless measure by them...you can set up to scan any new product page, searching by keyword isn’t necessary.

this is a useless measure by them...you can set up to scan any new product page, searching by keyword isn’t necessary.
Yeah, I thought you could do something like that with a bot. I applaud their effort and there's a lot of good folks over there at CCS, but this isn't going to work. It's a step in the right direction though and I hope they will come up with something more air tight for the next release.

Yeah, I thought you could do something like that with a bot. I applaud their effort and there's a lot of good folks over there at CCS, but this isn't going to work. It's a step in the right direction though and I hope they will come up with something more air tight for the next release.
Never been a fan of bots as well. Hate the though of even paying someone for one but I have had someone try tor me on a jordan release. He didn’t hit so I didn’t have to pay. Supreme releases are a joke. Anyone hittng on multiple items on those releases are not #teammanual

I applaud CCS for at least doing something to try. I still think you could defeat bots by requiring an entry that required a subjective answer, which then could take you to a separate splash page.

Never been a fan of bots as well. Hate the though of even paying someone for one but I have had someone try tor me on a jordan release. He didn’t hit so I didn’t have to pay. Supreme releases are a joke. Anyone hittng on multiple items on those releases are not #teammanual
Honestly, I despise bots. They've really ****** things up for regular folks into sneakers. I remember when people FIRST found about bots and what they were doing/could do. Things have been a wrap ever since.

There has to be a way to disable bots right?

Requiring us to enter information that can’t be computed, like having us gather info from a picture or video (I would think) would prevent a lot of activity.

Short of a bot totally hacking into the backend of a site, which they may, I fee like that would have to work

But do online retailers care enough to do that?
We know Diamond supply enjoyed all those final sale bot hits

Don’t Niketowns still have sb accounts ? If so anything both niketow nyc and lab should have both sbs tmrw no ?

But do online retailers care enough to do that?
We know Diamond supply enjoyed all those final sale bot hits

No, they don’t care. The bottom line is the same, that’s what they care about. If all retailers continue to allow their pages to be waxed like they do, there’s no “better customer experience” competition to worry about.

Don’t Niketowns still have sb accounts ? If so anything both niketow nyc and lab should have both sbs tmrw no ?
21 mercer said they will have DB’s. Don’t want to take the train down early in the am to see a huge line and waste my time for nothing/ have people cut the line/ have cops break up the line

Back
Top Bottom