2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I give up man L on spidermans joints and L on these for the wife **** there goes my birthday and her birthday present:frown:

CCS is Portland based now. Have to agree, as much as it would make it harder for me, these stores need to identify loyal customers and offer them hyped shoes. They have the sales data, anyone with a couple of hours of free time can do this. better than trying to outsmart monitors/bots.

CCS is Portland based now. Have to agree, as much as it would make it harder for me, these stores need to identify loyal customers and offer them hyped shoes. They have the sales data, anyone with a couple of hours of free time can do this. better than trying to outsmart monitors/bots.

Thank you! Its not rocket science :lol:

Ah well....like some, I’m still on the hunt! But last couple of wears..

ECA4B523-27B6-45CB-82B8-41C5585DB8C0.jpeg
4AF0A741-0D6F-46F8-95A7-1BEBE19FF4F1.jpeg

I try to be loyal to my local but they never seem to have more than 1 size 13, and I think that one of the employees wears that size....The 13 struggle is real!

Finally got through qeue on dtlr for DB. Only 7.5 left. Just gonna let it go. Not worth the hassle to sell for my size

I can’t walk, so technically it wouldn’t make a difference for me, but do people actually wear the bands around their Lobsters?

I can’t walk, so technically it wouldn’t make a difference for me, but do people actually wear the bands around their Lobsters?

Nah, I never do man.. I don’t like the look at all, and with the oiled-type suede I was always worried about leaving a pressed line across the toe.

Back
Top Bottom