2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I didn’t have any luck with snkrs. I got on at exactly 5 am hst and got through to my size and check out and it was at pending and finally my size sold out. Didn’t even have a chance to try another size. I’d be curious to know how many pairs per size there were. Maybe like 5-10? Lol

Anyone with Android able to cop anything through SNKRS within the last two years? I've only hit once and that was for the Black Toes. I refuse to get an iPhone just to be able to get a pair of shoes.
I’m on an iPhone and haven’t been able to cop anything other than a really gigantic gr release like the concords, legend blues and the win like 96. Everything else has been a failure.

I’ve never had any luck with limited releases on SNKRS. Nike knows what they are doing. There’s definitely a reason behind them continuing to drop limited pairs.

I do like the text message idea, though.

I use both an iPhone and galaxy note and have copped on both devices. Just the luck of if and when you get that W. I don't think there's some hidden algorithm

No one saying that once you switch to iOS you'll get instant W's. It's just how the app was developed, they put a lot more work into iOS than Android, iOS was eating off stash for a good year or so before Android got to taste it. Granted it was few releases but that is just one feature from recently memory. Features just seem to work a bit better on iOS, I copped an iPod just for SNKRS release and even though I see it's advantages the L is still VERY likely. Its kinda like living in NYC is not gonna get you a W in SNKRS pass. That crap is botted to oblivion.

Xmas vibes today
FB913D84-6444-4273-AF3A-866FA6DDF2FE.jpeg

A2542477-5C56-4B94-AF3D-C9F283227C36.png
Apple Pay FTW

the thing about Apple Pay is that bots can’t pay with it.......every time I try to use a card, it fails.....when I’ve used Apple Pay, i win (only started using it these last 2 weeks ‍♂️♂️♂️
I use Apple Pay too and often get into the queue but never get chosen on limited releases. I got into the queue within a minute today of release but I got the size sold out message. I'm a 9.5 which is probably one of the most popular sizes.

When did all these Lobsters release?

Is SBs on the upswing again? I need a pair of Lobsters lol.

Changing from Android to iPhone ain’t gonna magically change anyone’s luck.
thats not what anyone is saying. the point is opening up snkrs to android and web opened the system up to bots due to the nature of android and the web. when it was iOS only it was a closed system so more actual people scooped and it was an all around a more pleasant service to use without all the bot traffic.

Back
Top Bottom