2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Main issue i have with that is the Trav is considered by some to be an industry plant.

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/travis-scott-is-worse-than-iggy-azalea-1682870003

I used to be a fan of some of his music but something always felt off. He can wear whatever he wants but I would preferred someone else being credited of "Bringing SB back" :rolleyes

Fair enough, I can understand not wanting the current SB hype being credited towards him (which we all know right now it kind of is).

I was looking at it more from a sneaker head perspective. A bunch of people are assuming that nike is just giving TS all of these sbs in an attempt to push sb (and who knows maybe he has been plugged up with a few of them) but we also know that he's gone to a lot of these big resellers to find some of the rarer pairs. To me it just seems like someone who is into sneakers finally living out his (sneaker) dream. Which one of us here wouldn't do the same if we won the lottery?

What made you think they are releasing today?

the post yesterday of concepts website, I have no news if its going to drop today for sure so im just taking wild guesses. I just didnt want to miss any possible drop because of sleep. I MIGHT have hit on the SNKRS drop the other day if I wasnt sleeping... woke up 30 minutes too late for that...

If the Green Lobsters were dropping today what time would you guess? I woke up for a 10am EST drop but nothing. Think they might do an 11am or 12pm drop or anything later? A few more hours of sleep is needed on my end, I just dont want to miss out. :lol:
Man they not dropping today lol

Benefit of being as old as I am is I can’t sleep past 7am no matter what the circumstance.

I forgot what its like to wake up at a normal persons schedule since starting the night shift at fedex 6 years ago. I got back from an extra shift about 5 hours ago. Only slept 2 so far.

Man they not dropping today lol

I still wouldn't want to chance it

Resellers fighting in here?

D4F958CB-73CF-403D-8E8F-D644FDCED13F.gif

At a buddies looking at the new DBs. Other than the tongue there is like no padding in them and they feel lighter than I expected, almost like the elites. I was expecting them to be comy like my Prod 2''s with the diamond stitching liner.

Attachments

• 20181222_120914.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 5
Main issue i have with that is the Trav is considered by some to be an industry plant.

https://theconcourse.deadspin.com/travis-scott-is-worse-than-iggy-azalea-1682870003

I used to be a fan of some of his music but something always felt off. He can wear whatever he wants but I would preferred someone else being credited of "Bringing SB back" :rolleyes

“INDUSTRY PLANT” :lol:
So who should be credited with brining SB back... since u don’t want it to be him, I’m curious

Back
Top Bottom