2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Was also about to post about Jigga rocking the Black/White-Iguana SB High Pros. I think he’s technically signed with a deal to Puma. But of all the SBs, I don’t think this is the pair that’s gonna create tons of hype.

Was also about to post about Jigga rocking the Black/White-Iguana SB High Pros. I think he’s technically signed with a deal to Puma. But of all the SBs, I don’t think this is the pair that’s gonna create tons of hype.

Him having the Puma deal is what made me post the pic. I was surprised to see him in a Nike especially an SB. He usually wore an AF1.

Takashi retro for $56 on NDC. Code is SAVE25

https://www.nike.com/t/sb-dunk-low-pro-skateboarding-shoe-znNnCT

F073A7D7-B94E-4859-8472-8F6617C1297A.jpeg

What's sizing like on the tekashi retro? Compared to the og?
Not sure about OG’s, but the newer stuff with the skinny-fat tongues have all fit me TTS. Where I always had to size up on most going back to blue box.

I half-sized up on my Takashi’s and they are garbage, being too big. The materials are so soft that they look ridiculous crumpling up at the toe.

I'm also a 9.5 but i have a size 10 and still feel very comfy with just a bit of space

thats what im saying homey. im a 9.5 in 80% of my footwear. in actuality, im prob a size 9.25. Sbs used to be the most consistent for me, having to get half size up of 10, but there are some exceptions such as peewee and send helps. in fact send helps are like a full size too big as i owned them and was swimming, now looking for a size 9.5.

sidenote: i passed someone on the sidewalk who mailed a letter to her grandma who spoke to a cashier that was cousins with a dude who ate at a place owned by a dude who had a customer who saw a guy post something on IG that tagged a dude who was quoted in niketalk that travis snott was getting dunks ive never actually seen in real life. so by proxy, that makes me cool af. just wanted to stunt that fellas.

again, who gives af what this or that dude is wearing. im more impressed by fellow brethren here in NTSB rocking heat.

I was going to buy some old dunks this year but the prices finna skyrocketed so forget it.

Same had my eye on a DS brut that I was gonna merrily pull the trigger on after a couple glasses of Xmas cheer.. someone copped them yesterday :smh:

:lol:

I kind of find it funny that the takashi retros are sitting just like the takashi's og did back in the day. That's why we can't find any deadstock pairs anymore. People will buy these cheap beat them to death. Funny how it comes full cirvle

Back
Top Bottom